Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm not a blogger!!!

by Mark Hefner (email richard10365@gmail.com)

Making the effort to blog is not going to be easy for me. I use to think of myself as technologically savvy. However, when I wasn't looking, people started blogging and now I find myself having to catch up to the craze.

I did try to avoid blogging. It was suggested to me to do this instead of making a newsletter. I prefer the newsletter better than a blog. Right now, I find doing a layout of a blog is a lot more restrictive than a newsletter. When I do the newsletter, I can put photos and text anywhere on the page I desire. On the blog, they have to go in a particular place. I suppose I will get use to it.

I figure the best way to become good at blogging is just to do it. So for the next few weeks my post might see a little erratic and strange but perhaps they will get better with time.

You might ask if I am so negative about blogging then why do I do it? The answer is because I am the communication officer for the ISU and the ISU president gave me the responsibility. I'm a bit older than my fellow classmates and ISU memebers (only by about 20 years). Hopefully, fullfilling my responsibilities will be a good example for them to fulfill their responsibilities.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    nigga ... u say u ain't no blogger yet you write more then everyone huh

Post a Comment